Sign in
Download Opera News App

south pacific

ENVIRONMENT

10 Incredible Nature Photos Ever Taken by National Geographic

We are all familiar with amazing things from National Geographic popularly known as Nat Geo. Most people love their documentaries but today it presents to you some of the amazing images from them These are two children playing in the water, they are friends and their difference in species doesn't matter

  3 months ago ago
10 Incredible Nature Photos Ever Taken by National Geographic

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

Countries where a woman is allowed to have more than one husband.

The act of marrying more than one wife is known as polygamy and it is allowed in most countries in the world. In Kenya there was a man who married 120 wives. The man was from a luo community in Nyanza region of Kenya. In some countries polygamy is allowed while in other countries, it is illegal to marry many wives.

  5 months ago ago
Countries where a woman is allowed to have more than one husband.

ENVIRONMENT

Most Clear Waters In The World You Should Know

Places With The Clearest Blue Waters Risper_njagi To Sua Ocean Trench It is a local swimming spot in Samoa in the South Pacific. It is also referred to as “The Big Hole”. The water here is very clear and to enjoy the waters of this place, visitors must hike through a lush forest in the lava fields outside of Lotofaga village on Upolu Island in Samoa.

  4 months ago ago
Most Clear Waters In The World You Should Know

TRAVEL

5 Most Beautiful Beaches in The World

Our world is made up of 71 percent water and the remaining 29 percent is where me and you live and walk on.9ut of this 71 percent, almost 97 percent are oceans.The biggest of these being the Pacific ocean.

  8 months ago ago
5 Most Beautiful Beaches in The World

TRAVEL

5 countries with least population in world but you will admire to live. Number 4 will amaze you.

Population of country is analyzed during census which are conducted after ten years. Here are countries with least population but its environment is admirable. 1. Vetican city Statistics show it has 625 people.The city in Rome with most residents being nuns and priests since it's headquarters of Roman Catholic church.

  1 month ago ago
5 countries with least population in world but you will admire to live. Number 4 will amaze you.

SCIENCE

The Nightmares of Bermuda Triangle (Devil's Triangle)

The Bermuda Triangle also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a loosely defined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances. It's also important to note that the area within the Bermuda Triangle is heavily traveled with cruise and cargo ships; logically, just by random chance, more ships will sink there than in less-traveled areas such as the South Pacific. For centuries the Bermuda Triangle has been

  1 year ago ago
The Nightmares of Bermuda Triangle (Devil's Triangle)

RELIGION

Idol Worship? This Community Considers Prince Of England To Be A God And Worship Him Upto Today

Prince Philip may have seemed to many people as a normal person while he was alive. However, in the South Pacific nation of Vanuatu, the deceased monarch was and continues to be venerated as a god, with his "supernatural" status purportedly spawning a movement known as the "Prince Philip Movement."

  2 months ago ago
Idol Worship? This Community Considers Prince Of England To Be A God And Worship Him Upto Today