Sign in
Download Opera News App

series a

SPORTS

Why Do Most Serie A Players' Sometimes Have A Red Marks Made From Lipsticks On Their Faces

If anyone happens to have watched Juventus' Serie A game against Atlanta or any other game in the competition this weekend, it should have been noticed something a bit unusual. Having watched the Series A games, I personally realised that, every single player had a bright-colored mark made from lipstick on their faces.

  6 months ago ago
Why Do Most Serie A Players' Sometimes Have A Red Marks Made From Lipsticks On Their Faces

SPORTS

8 Vip Must Win Games For Monday Night Football.

Hello and welcome to Monday night football analysis and predictions. Today we have analyzed and selected the following 8 games. 1)Torino to beat Venezia(Kick off 21:45pm EAT) Venezia have lost four of their five Series A games this term, failing to score in three and conceding ten goals in total.

  8 months ago ago
8 Vip Must Win Games For Monday Night Football.

BETTING

Thursday (8) Well Analyzed Multibets With Amazing Odds To Guarantee Huge Winnings

Today we have analyzed and selected the following 8 multibets. Before the multibets,let's check into our todays 2 main featured games analysis. MATCH ANALYSIS. Sampdoria vs Napoli Both teams have scored in three of Napoli's last four competitive fixtures. Sampdoria have netted at least two goals in four of their last six contests.

  8 months ago ago
Thursday (8) Well Analyzed Multibets With Amazing Odds To Guarantee Huge Winnings

SPORTS

Super Sunday Free Football Picks To Place On And Win Big.

We have picked the following free football picks for todays games to place on. 1)Pick 1 Atalanta are undefeated in their last nine away Series A matches. Empoli have conceded at least two goals in their last four home Series A games. The visitors are undefeated in five of their last six meetings with Empoli.

  7 months ago ago
Super Sunday Free Football Picks To Place On And Win Big.

SPORTS

After Lukaku Scored To Overtake Ronaldo, See His Position On The Seria A Top Scorers List

See its position on the top-scoring list, after Lukaku Scored to overtake Ronaldo The golden boot award Series A is still available and is widely open to all players who have the potential to score many objectives before the season ends.

  1 year ago ago
After Lukaku Scored To Overtake Ronaldo, See His Position On The Seria A Top Scorers List

SPORTS

Five games to make you rich today

Torino killed all the drama ahead of the final Series A Game week as their goalless draw at Lazio pushed Benevento straight into the second division.They ended an unpleasant series of defeats on Tuesday evening when they held non motivated Lazio to a goalless draw at Studio Olimpcio.

  1 year ago ago
Five games to make you rich today

SPORTS

Ronaldo is Just 4 Goals Away from Setting a new World Record

Photo: Getty Images Cristiano Ronaldo netted twice last Saturday to see Juventus maintain their unbeaten Serie A start with a safe 4-0 victory over Parma, the only Series A club he had previously never scored at their home stadium. The Portuguese football star is undoubtedly one of the greatest football players in the world and is only 4 goals away from setting a new world record in football history. According to goals statistics, Ronaldo has scored 756 goals and currently ranks third after Joseph Bican(759

  1 year ago ago
Ronaldo is Just 4 Goals Away from Setting a new World Record

SPORTS

5 Saturday games set to win you big

1-Napoli vs Juventus. This is the 3rd round of the new Series A campaign and Napoli will welcome Juventus at Stadio Diego Maradona. The game will officially start at 19:00 and the game will be officiated by Irrati. Napoli has won their first two opening games of the season and They have secured 6 points.

  8 months ago ago
5 Saturday games set to win you big

SPORTS

Today's Series A Football Predictions

In the Italian Series A, Juventus continues to take the lead with 76 points. Atalanta is the second with 70 points. Despite Inter having won in the past, it's currently at position to 3 with 68 points and risks losing the position if the team will not win the remaining matches. This is because Lazio follows Inter closely at position 4 with similar points. Roma is on the other hand at number 5 with 54 points which is not badly off. Napoli is number 6 and AC Milan number 7 with 52 points and 50 points respectively.

  1 year ago ago
Today's Series A Football Predictions

SPORTS

Saturday's Well Analyzed Series A Games To Earn You Good Money

AC Milan VS Atalanta. AC Milan is sitting right on top of Series A table with 43 points against Atalanta's 33 points sitting in the fifth position. The previous match between these two teams were a 1:1 draw. AC Milan is really determined on winning their Series A title this season and the team has been displaying interesting results since the season kicked off. Prediction: AC Milan win or draw. Udinese VS Inter. Roma has maintained the best performing having won four matches they have played recently against

  1 year ago ago
Saturday's Well Analyzed Series A Games To Earn You Good Money

SPORTS

Best analysed matches to win you big

Bologna won 3 of their last 6 matches and lost 3 matches. Roma won 3 of their last 6 matches,lost 2 matches and 1 match ended in a draw. Bologna vs Roma Head to Head The last game between Bologna and Roma in the Italian Series A season 2019/20 took place in February 2020 and ended with a 2-3 win for Bologna. Bologna vs Roma Predictions My model predicts a 29% chance of a win for Bologna. There is a 48% chance that Roma will win. The draw is a 23% chance. Bologna and Roma Goals At home in the Italian Serie

  1 year ago ago
Best analysed matches to win you big

SPORTS

Good News For Real Madrid As Juventus Ready To Sell Former Portuguese Superstar For £25m

In their next Series A-game, Juventus will play Cagliari to begin the Series A title-chasing, currently in third place in the Series A table, with four points behind AC Milan in second.

  1 year ago ago
Good News For Real Madrid As Juventus Ready To Sell Former Portuguese Superstar For £25m