1. Westham vs Rapid Wien (Kick off 22:00pm) The Hammers will be hoping to make it 3 straight victories across all competitions, when they host minnows Rapid Wien in a thrilling Europa league round 2 encounter at the London stadium tonight. David Moye's side saw off Croatian powerhouse Dinamo Zabreg 2-0 in their opening group H match, while Rapid Wien were hammered 1-0 by Genk.
Hello everyone, welcome back in today's tips. Below are 5 well analysed fixtures to win you big tonight. Have a look at them. 1. Rapid Wien Vs Sparta Prague. The host in this match have won 5 of their last 10 games, while the visitors have won 8 of their last 10 games.
Today Games The following teams have been well Analysed and it is time for you to place your stake and earn Big in today matches Lazio vs Lokomotiv Moscow Lazio has scored six goals in the last three matches. Lazio is unbeaten at the home stadium this season. Lokomotiv Moscow didn't score any goals in the previous two games.
1. Viborg Vs Midtylland. In view of how these groups have acted in late games, we anticipate objectives on the two sides of the pitch. The two groups have tracked down the net in their last ten games and ought to do as such in this game regardless of consecutive infertile attracts the last two gatherings.
Today Games The following teams have been well Analysed and it is time for you to place your stake and earn Big in today matches Rapid Wien vs Genk Rapid Vienna scored twelve goals in the last five matches. Rapid Vienna went over 2.5 goals line in eight of the previous nine games.
AZ ALKMAAR VS CELTIC. The two teams meet today in the Champions league qualification match with victory being each teams wish.The hosts have conceded an average of 1.77 goals while the visitors have conceded an average of 1.65 goals.The hosts have a very organised defence that is not easy to penetrate and has been their main strength.The away team however has been good in attack and this has seen them net 22 goals in their last seven matches alone.
Rochdale vs Rotherham It was really interesting to see Rotherham secure a massive 11-0 win over Park-gate which marked their first victory in six matches. The England's League one side will be locking horns with England's League Two home side Rochdale for a friendly encounter ahead of the upcoming new campaigns.
1. Celtic vs Jablonec - Celtic won 2-4 in their first leg Europa League qualification final match. Both teams are in good form to score in this Thursday match and the match ending with over two goals. 2. St. Johnstone vs Galatasaray SK - Their last meeting ended 1-1.
RAPID WIEN VS SPARTA PRAHA. Austrian league runners up Rapid Wien welcomes Czech side Sparta Praha to the Allianz Stadion for a vital UEFA Champions League qualifying fixture. Both sides enter this match having yet to begin their domestic league campaigns with only a smattering of friendly fixtures to prepare themselves for one of their most important matches of the season.
Today Games The following teams have been well Analysed and it is time for you to place your stake and earn Big in today matches Crvena zvezda vs Kairat Almaty Crvena Zvezda has lost to Kairat Almaty on the last three occasions in a row. Kairat Almaty might be in great form offensively, but they have failed to keep a clean sheet in the last three games now.
1. East Fife vs Dendee United - These teama have met 12 times. In those meetings East Fife won twice, Four matches ended draw while Dendee United won six times. Dendee is currently in good form as they have wom their last four matches. Dendee United is likely to win this match.
Today Games The following teams have been well Analysed and it is time for you to place your stake and earn Big in today matches Rapid Wien ll vs Austria Wien In their seven most recent matches of Erste Division, Rapid Wien II have achieved just one wins.Rapid Wien II are conceding an average of 1.78 goals in Erste Division games.
SLAVIA PRAHA VS MONACO. Sparta Praha welcomes Monaco to the Generali Česká pojišťovna Arena for the 1st leg of their Champions League qualifying tie. With group qualification worth up to €30 million, it´s fair to say that both sides will be desperate to take a positive result here, and an entertaining contest seems likely with both sides strengths to be found in the attacking positions.
WSG Swarovski Tirol vs Rapid Wien WSG Swarovski Tirol vs Rapid Wien will fight for winning the Austria Bundesliga game which starts at 19:30 on the 28 of April 2021.Both clubs need a victory desperately if they want to achieve their goals this season, so players will surely play their hearts out to win this game.
Today Games The following teams have been well Analysed and it is time for you to place your stake and earn Big in today matches Fjolnir vs UMF Grindavik There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Fjölnir's last four league games. In UMF Grindavik's last Sixteen away 1.
1. Rapid Wien vs Anorthosis - These teams met twice in which Rapid Wien won 3-1 while Anorthosis won 3-0. Either of the teams can win this Europa League qualification final match. Over two goals may emerge from this match. Both teams scoring in the match is also posible.
Remember gambling is prohibited but investing is allowed.Let's invest.Rapid Wien vs RB Salzburg Salzburg has been on the best performance lately despite being eliminated in the Europa league competition by Villarreal.They have a well rated performance in their Austria Bundesliga matches.They are currently at the top of the league table with 29 points after playing 23 Bundesliga matches.
Sevilla vs Valencia prediction Sevilla sits fourth in the league with 71 points while Valencia is 13th on the table with 39 points.Sevilla has won twice against the visitors this season.The home team has won five of the last seven matches while on the other end Valencia has won only one.
Today Games. The following teams have been well Analysed and it is time for you to place your stake and earn Big in today matches Rapid Wien vs Sturm Graz Rapid Wien are unbeaten in twenty of their last twenty four Bundesliga games. Rapid Wien score an average of 2.00 goals in their home matches in Bundesliga. Sturm Graz haven't lost in five of their last six matches in Bundesliga Predictions: Rapid Wien to win this match and 1-0 correct Score Hapoel Hadera vs Hapoel Haifa In their last eight games
Today Games The following teams have been well Analysed and it is time for you to place your stake and earn Big in today matches Alashkert vs Rangers FC. On average Alashkert have scored 0.67 goals in their last matches in Europa League. In their last seven consecutive away matches of Europa League, there have been no lossess for Rangers FC.