Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Rangers Eintracht Frankfurt enter this match following on from a 2-2 Bundesliga 1 stalemate versus Mainz. It will be a concern for them that they have failed to hold enemies back from scoring in 5 of their beyond 6 games, giving up 8 targets during that time.
Seventeen(17) Correct Score(CS) And Great Odds Selections To Bank On For Good Cash This Saturday 14t
HEARTS VS RANGERS. Upon returning to the Premiership, Hearts simply enjoyed the 2021/22 campaign and everyone at the club cannot be unhappy, as The Jambos will finish the season in third place - behind great Celtic and Rangers. However, Hearts suffered a drop in the season finale, winning only one point from the previous three games, and the team will aim to finish the season in the best way in front of the home fans.
Glentoran Glentoran will be looking to improve on their last outing here after a 1-2 Premiership loss in their previous game against Cliftonville. Glenavon Since tasting defeat last time out to Warrenpoint Town in Premiership competition, Glenavon will be aiming to make amends here. Team News: Glentoran
1. Manchester United v Chelsea Chelsea has won 11 drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 16 away league games played, and sits 3rd in the Premiership with 65points, winning their last league game played 1-0 at home against West Ham. Chelsea has scored 67 goals and conceded 29 goals in their 32 league games played.
1.Dundee vs Hibernian. Hibernian drew 1-1 in the Premiership tie with Aberdeen.As far as Hibernian are concerned,David Gray will continue his role of caretaker manager until the end of the campaign.They won,drew and lost once from the last 3 and has seen not being consistent.
1. Brighton v Tottenham Brighton have been struggling at present. Tottenham Hotspur have been improving a lot of late and played well at old Trafford last time and their more potent attack should see them win here in this match. 2. Juventus v Villarreal Juventus haven’t lost at home since November last year, although they’ve been disappointing in the competition in the past few years they’ll come into this one on a high after comfortably brushing aside Sampdoria on Saturday.
1. Norwich v Burnley Norwich is preparing to host Burney. His characteristic is in his performance both at home and away from his pitch. In this duel the two teams in my point of view draw is the best option for both side. Although Norwich is slightly in advantage, I believe that Burney will not allow any challenges and, will do everything possible to win or draw.
Glentoran Vs Carrick Rangers Prediction. Glentoran head into this fixture coming off the back of a 1-1 Premiership drawn result versus Ballymena United. In their last fixture, Carrick Rangers drew 1-1 in the Premiership tie with Larne. Looking at their past head to head meetings stretching back to 14/02/2020 shows that these fixtures have been miserable for Carrick Rangers.
Hearts head into this match after a 2-2 Premiership drawn result against Dundee United. St Mirren will go into the game following on from a 0-1 Premiership win with the defeat of Dundee in their last outing. Inspecting their most recent head-to-head meetings stretching back to 28/09/2019 shows us that Hearts have won 4 of these games and St Mirren 1, with the tally of drawn results standing at 1.
Today our well analyzed predictions come from La Liga, Premiership FA Cup among many leagues across the globe. we have looked at each match deeply to bring you one of the most safest prediction you can rely on though we cannot guarantee that the outcome will be 100% correct, here is our predictions in details.
Oliveira Hospital vs Vitoria Setubal Over the course of their last 20 home games in the Liga 3, Oliveira Hospital have been involved in just a couple of contests in which more than three goals have been netted. These numbers pale into insignificance when measured against those of their opponents, however, as Vitoria Setubal have been involved in 56 consecutive matches containing under 3.5 goals on their league travels.
1. Crystal Palace v Arsenal Arsenal has won 1 drawn 7 and lost 5 of their 13 away league games played, and sit 4th in the Premiership with 54 points winning their last league game played 0-1 away against Aston Villa. Arsenal has scored 44 goals and conceded 31 goals in their 28 league games played.
1. Crystal Palace v Manchester City Man City has won 11 drawn 2 and lost 1 of their 14 away league games played, and sit top in the Premiership with 69 points winning their last league game played4-1 at home against Man United. Man City has scored 68 goals and conceded 18 goals in their 28 league games played.
Linfield Vs Crusaders Prediction. Linfield will be looking for a repeat result of a 0-2 Premiership triumph vs Ballymena United. Crusaders come into this game following on from a 1-0 Premiership win with the eclipse of Coleraine in their most recent game. Checking on their most recent head to head clashes dating back to 30/10/2020 shows us that Linfield have won 5 of them & Crusaders 1, with the tally of drawn games being 0.
Crusader vs Bellymen The recent head-to-head meetings dating back to 25/01/2020 shows us that the Host have won 5 of these games & Ballymena United 1, with the tally of drawn results being 0. A total of 14 goals were shared by the two clubs in these games, with 10 from The Host and 4 coming from the Visitors.
Celtic FC vs St. Mirren Celtic FC are unbeaten in all of their last 22matches in Premiership. Celtic FC haven't lost in 26 of their last 27 home matches in Premiership. In the last 22 consecutive Premiership matches, we have seen no lossess for Celtic FC.
GLENTORAN V LINFIELD Glentoran head into this fixture following on from a 1-1 Premiership drawn game against Portadown. The only scorer from Glentoran was Conor McMenamin (86'). Oisin Conaty (91') scored for Portadown. Glentoran have been on a persistent run of goalscoring form, netting in one hundred percent of their last 6 matches.
DUNDEE VS ABERDEEN. Two more rounds remain until the end of the regular part of the Scotland Premiership, where in addition to the title fight between Celtic and Rangers, there will be a fierce fight for the top 6 positions and promotion to the Championship group. The only team that provided that, in addition to the undisputed rivals from Glasgow, is the Hearts team, while for the remaining 3 places, as many as 7 teams will compete, where the difference between the 4th and 10th team on the table is only 4 points.
Match Preview When a team from the top division against a team from a lower division is played against in national cups, it is inevitable to consider the first favorite. If, then, this is the Premiership leaders, the prediction is practically obvious. Let's say, however, that it is at least curious the match that will confront Manchester City, in fact, and Fulham who, although in the Championship the English Serie B is doing exactly the same path.
CELTIC V BODO Celtic and Bodo face each other at Celtic Park in what is expected to be an interesting Converence League game. The Hoops have been impressive in 2022, and, as a result, they are leading the chase for the Premiership title. Celtic are on a nine-game winning run in all competitions, and it is no wonder the bookies see them as favourites to beat Bodo in front of home fans.