Sign in
Download Opera News App

gelasin

SEX-RELATIONSHIP

If You Are A Girl You Are Very Lucky If You Have One Of This Three Things

Girls with these three Marks are very lucky because every man fall for them.Men believe that those girls are very romantic hence putting them into temptation.They include: 1.Gap Teeth These gap teeth are known as diastema which are most common in the little children.

  3 days ago
If You Are A Girl You Are Very Lucky If You Have One Of This Three Things

ENTERTAINMENT

The True Facts About Dimples On Cheeks

The 20% of world's population have dimples. The rest of 80% have a desire to have them. However, less than one percent of people have two dimples on one cheek and without any doubt, people with one dimple look super cute. Dimples that occur on cheeks while one laughs or pases a smile are known as Gelasin. Gelasin is a Greek word which means 'to laugh.' Below are some of true facts about dimples: Dimples make one look beautiful People with dimples look attractive. Dimples indicate beauty and happiness. Dimples

  2 months ago
The True Facts About Dimples On Cheeks