Nice vs St Etienne Kick off 20:00 With Nice failing to win Coupe De France against Nantes in their previous game which could have secured them a spot in next years Uefa Europa league,they will be forced to win this clash to guarantee them a place in the UEL next season.
1. Nantes Vs Rennes Rennes is the group to beat in this duel and we figure the guests will arise triumphant. Subsequent to sacking the Coupe de France prize, Nantes will probably move toward this game with less force. All things considered, the hosts have close to nothing to play for and are protected in Ligue 1 for next season.
A Must Win Wednesday's (13) Betslip With GG & 667.81 Odds That You Can Place on Highly and Make Cash
Liverpool vs Norwich City The team of Liverpool managed a run of 4 FA Cup games in which they have scored at least two goals. There have been over 2.5 goals in 4 of the latest FA Cup matches of Norwich City Predictions: Liverpool to win this match and 4-1 correct Score
What makes a club be considered as successful are the number of trophies it is able to win every season. These are the top 8 clubs with most trophies in Europe since May 2017. 1. Bayern Munich - They have won 13 major trophies since May 2017.
Nantes vs Rennes Host as reason to smile having crowned the champions of Coupe de France cup after scoring one goal win against the Nice,tonight are back on the league and they are set to welcome Rennes at their home stadium looking to pick another win row,they are currently sitting on ninth position in the league with 51 points while their visitors are sitting on upper positions as they targets to book a chance on Europa conference league before the league ends,we expect to have tough match with both teams netting at the bottom of the net based on their current performances,we predict both teams to score.
Nice Vs Saint Etienne Nice Will be hoping for a better results following a 0-1 coupe de France defeats in their last game at the hands of Nandes. From their previous six clashes before this one, in five of the wager on both teams to scoring would have been a loser.
1.Reims vs Nice. Nice could easily stay without European competitions for the next season following the loss to Nantes in the Coupe de France final and the last weekend’s defeat to Lille in the league.The team led by Chris Galtier are now sixth in the Ligue one table.
LENS VS MONACO. Lens have not won this competition since their one and only triumph in 1998/99, though they have a great opportunity to progress to the final eight for the 14th time in their history. The signs are positive, as Lens progressed from each of their last five round of 16 appearances.
In Round of 16 of Coupe de France, Lens hosts their match between Lille on Tuesday at Lens. Lens is one of the Ligue 1 teams who got straight into the round of 32 because of their qualifications. They played their last Coupe de France match against Stade Poitevin, which ended in a win after the team scored the only goal in the match.
Nice vs st Etienne Nice were unlucky to lose Coupe de France title on their previous match against Nantes conceding one goal on the neutral grounds, tonight are back on France league one match play hosting St Etienne at Allianz Riviera stadium for their 36th match of the season looking to bounce back to their winnings,they have picked 60 points as they targets to drag themselves to Europa league qualification spot as they have three matches remaining, visitors are struggling on how they can survive from relegation zone sitting on third last position on the bottom of the league,we predict home team to win.
BORDEAUX V MARSEILLE Bordeaux won’t want a repeat of their last result here following a 3-0 Coupe De France losing effort in their last game against Brest. In that match, Girondins de Bordeaux had 41% possession and 6 shots on goal with 2 of them on target.
Fleetwood vs Cambridge United Anyone looking to see goals would be advised to avoid Fleetwood at all costs, with no more than two being scored in 18 of the previous 21 Fleetwood home games at this level. It has been a similar story in away matches involving Cambridge Utd in the League One, with 15 of their previous 21 fixtures serving up under 2.5 goals.
1. Chile vs Argentina - Their last 5 meetings ended like this, 1-1, 1-1 and 0-0 draw, Argentina won 2-1 and 1-0. Argentina has not lost their last 5 matches. Argentina may win this South America World Cup Qualifiers match and both teams scoring.
1. Paris Saint-German vs Nice. Paris Saint-German will host Nice today in their Coupe De France cup looking for another silverware hope after making sure they open a gap of 11 points in the French league. Nice is placed second in the french league meaning today's clash is between domestic league toppers.
Kylian Mbappé Lottin (born 20 December 1998) is a French professional footballer who plays as a forward for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the France national team. Considered one of the best players in the world, he is known for his dribbling, speed, and finishing.
Monaco vs Amiens Over the course of their last 11 Coupe de France home matches, Monaco have been involved in no fewer than 11 contests in which under 3.5 goals have been netted, so achieving consistency has not proven too difficult on this front. As for Amiens, they have now been involved in 15 top-flight away fixtures in a row containing three goals or fewer.
1.Inter Milan vs Roma - Their lass 4 meetings were like this, Inter Milan won 0-3 and 3-1, 2-2 and 2-2 draw. Both teams won 3 of last 5 matches. Inter Milan may win this match and both teams scoring. 2.Fulham vs Millwall - The results of their last 4 meetings were like this, Fulham won 1-2, 1-1 draw, Fulham won 4-0 and 1-3.
NANTES VS MONACO. With Paris Saint-Germain being dumped out of the Coupe de France back in January, this year’s edition of the French domestic cup appears to be wide open. European contenders Nantes and Monaco, therefore, should both fancy their chances of lifting the trophy, going into their semi-final clash with strong defensive records.
1. PSG vs Nice - Their last 4 meetings were like this 0-0 draw, PSG won 2-1, 0-3 and 1-4. Both teams have not lost their last 5 Marches. Nice won their last 5 matches. PSG may win this Coupe De France match and both teams scoring.
1. Fulham vs Blackpool - Their last five meetings ended in a 1-0 victory for Blackpool, a 0-1 victory for Fulham, a 2-2 draw for Fulham, and a 1-2 victory for Fulham. Fulham have won their last five games. Fulham could well win this match, with both teams scoring.