Brunei will be one of the few countries in the world with 0% external debt in 2022. Brunei is a tiny country on the island of Borneo, separated into two areas and bordered by Malaysia and the South China Sea. It is well-known for its beaches and biodiverse jungle, much of which is protected.
There are several animals in the world. Most of them are common and famous to many people. There are some animals that can not be seen easily. Some are quite unique that you may wonder if they really exist. Here are some animals that are quite unique.Proboscis monkey.
Orangutan Meet Indonesia’s “Man of the Forest” CLINGING to a branch that seemed too flimsy to support his enormous body, the huge creature stared at us.Holding our breath, we stared back.He seemed indifferent, but we were spellbound.There we stood, eye-to-eye with an orangutan the largest tree-dwelling animal on the planet!
Today Games The following teams have been well Analysed and it is time for you to place your stake and earn Big in today matches Madura United vs Borneo FC Madura United FC have managed just one wins in their last six home league games. Borneo FC have won their last three away league games.
Borneo FC vs Persikabo 1973 Borneo have drawn 5 of their last 12 home matches. Persikabo 1973 have drawn 7 of their last 20 matches. Games between these two teams have resulted in a draw 2 of the last 7 times they have played. Borneo drew 1-1 with Persita in their last match
Vietnam Women vs Thailand Women Vietnam Women have scored an average 4.3 goals in their last 6 matches. Thailand Women have conceded 3 or more goals in 7 of their last 18 matches. Thailand Women have lost 12 of their last 19 matches. Vietnam Women have not conceded in 7 of their last 15 matches
The world's smallest elephant is the Borneo pygmy, which is a sub-species of, and 30 percent shorter than, the Asian elephant. An adult male measures between 1.7-2.6 m (5 ft 6 in-8 ft 6 in) tall, whereas the female measures 1.5-2.2 m (4 ft 11 in-7 ft 2 in) in height.
PALAWAN, PHILIPPINES In Philippine’s Palawan is answer to paradise, the island stretches up to the southwest to Borneo, it has a lush limestone peaks rising from a sea. Palawan Island has a silver of gleaming white-sand beaches which makes it more impressive. MALDIVES This is considered a home of the world’s most ravishing island, the sea makes it more beautiful with luminous aquamarine waters with a crystal clarity lap upon these dazzling white shores. SEYCHELLES The Seychelles are worth travelling for,
The earth is the third largest planet which is 6371 kilometers,with about 29% of the surface consist of continents and island.The remaining 71% percent consist of water mostly oceans,lakes and rivers which forms the hydrosphere.There so many unique and inhabited place in the world and we going to explore a number of mysterious places found across the globe. The Italian 'Ghost town'-Our first mysterious place lies in Italy, the medieval ghost town lie beneath a lake and may soon reappear after 25 years, this
Indonesian divers find parts of a Boeing 737-500 wreckage after plunge. Indonesia’s Transportation Ministry said that the last contact with the plane, Sriwijaya Air Flight 182, was at 2:40 p.m. local time. The plane was bound for the city of Pontianak on the island of Borneo. It had 62 passengers - including seven children and three babies - and 12 crew on board, though the plane has a capacity of 130. Everyone on board was Indonesian. Four minutes after taking off amid a heavy monsoon season rain,
Borneo FC vs Persikabo 1973 Borneo have drawn 5 of their last 12 home matches. While Persikabo have only drawn 7 of their last 20 matches. In the last seven meetings between the clubs have resulted to a draw 2 times they played. Borneo drew 1-1 with Persita in their last league game.
Madagascar is the fourth largest island in the world after Greenland, New Guinea and Borneo.Its capital city is Antananarivo.