Some days ago, a guy was arrested shop lifting at Naivas supermarket and taken to court. To the surprise of many, it was the same guy who who was arrested over the same issue two weeks ago and fined one hundred thousand. Kenyans come into his rescue after he said he was stealing becouse he had left a hungry wife and child at home.
A police officer is currently in hospital after a botched suicide attempt last evening. According to a police report seen by this reporter, an officer now identified as Bernard Oguda of Dujis police station tried to take his life after a heated altercation with his lovers mum. Reports indicate that the officer went to lady's house demanding to take her back or he would take his life.
Laughter will keep you safe in your thoughts. You'll be fine if you just laugh it off. And even after the laughter has faded, you're still filled with joy. With the laughter of difficult times, deception, and setbacks, you maintain your self-assurance and optimism.
On Monday, May 23, 2022, the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) dropped charges against Alvin Chivondo, who was detained a second time for theft at the Naivas Supermarket on Ronald Ngala Street. Chivondo was arraigned before the Milimani Law Courts on allegations of theft, but before he could enter a plea, the DPP recalled the case file.
Stress is an overarching theme in most of our lives. Though we’re all busy, everyone finds time to talk about being stressed, unable to meet the competing demands of work and family, not to mention friends, hobbies, and self-care. This is a difficult way to live and whether or not our culture requires such stressful excess maintaining a breakneck pace can sabotage your ability to enjoy your day-to-day existence.
Detail Emerge On Why Body of Policewoman Who Killed Herself Was Cremated, Here's Where Ash Was Taken
Incidents of police officers commiting suicide have raised concerns over the effectiveness of measures put in place by both the National Police Service and National Police Service Commission, to curb such incidents. On Tuesday, a female police officer attached to the Critical Infrastructure Protection Unit (CIPU) reportedly died by suicide in Limuru, Kiambu County.
The government has been asked to direct more resources towards the mental health of teachers, particularly in post-primary institutions. This is following the increased cases of suicide among teachers in Kenya. This major announcement was passed during a mental wellness awareness event for post-primary teachers at the Kirangari secondary school that is in Kiambu county during which the tutors underwent psychological tests and counseling sessions.
Lots of people walk through life trying to hide their depression. Some people with hidden depression can conceal their depression like pros, masking their symptoms and putting on a “happy face” for most others. People with concealed depression or hidden depression often don’t want to acknowledge the severity of their depressive feelings.
Women's aging is frequently considered as a delicate topic. They've been reminded of the biological clock since they were teenagers. Men don't have to deal with as many aging reminders. As a result, one would not anticipate males to be afraid of becoming old.
Depression is real and matters about it are yet to be addressed. The country has lost a lot of it's citizens as a result of depression and mental health. The latest victim is a young beautiful lady who penned a cryptic and emotional letter before taking her own life.
1. NATURE: No electronics, no devices, preferably if you are alone, go outside and take some sun while taking a walk. Just you, your thoughts, and nature. It lowers your blood pressure and reduces the stress, just by being outside.
Most youths nowadays are struggling with depression and this has been the results for most suicides in campus and members from family.Opening up is now overrated every youth thinks they got it under control until they have too much to deal with as an individuals.Most youths are keeping their families and friends out of their lives because they prefer being lonely wolves always shutting people out than just trying to open up and welcome people into their lives.
1. Talk to yourself positively You need to love yourself, before others can love you. Positive thinking will help protect your mental health. Read these affirmations to yourself daily: • I am proud of myself • I am beautiful • I can do this • I am loved
1. Challenge yourself. Challenging yourself is the best way to achieve a goal, build resistance, advance in your career, make and learn from mistakes • Become stronger physically and mentally. Challenges help you grow, improve and become your best self. 2. Hit the gym.
Many people were offended when Tanzanian pop diva and music sweetheart Nandy, real name Faustina Mfinanga, posted an Instagram photo of herself hanging from a tree by a rope. Instagram promptly removed the photograph from her page when it was found to be "in violation of community guidelines."
There are many things in life that many people are facing in life that contribute to build up of suicidal thoughts in their minds. One of the main cause of rise of suicidal thought is stress. Stress is caused by a variety of things starting from basic things to secondary things.
Most people wonder why some make it and others do not. It's not some luck or magical power that they have inherited. It is the cultivation of dozens of habits that produce a winning combination. Here are some devious ones to look out for; 1.
1. Take Responsibility You are responsible for your own happiness. Societal pressure and outside validation can only do so much, and it's important to remember that at the end of the day, your happiness is ultimately in your own hands. 2. Create Your Own Definition of Happiness
1. Stop allowing silly little things to steal your happiness. You're strong and you can get through everything one step at a time. 2. Don’t worry about people who aren’t happy for you. They probably are not happy for themselves either.
1. Emotional – Having healthy emotional boundaries means that you understand you are responsible for your feelings. You’re not responsible for anyone else’s and no one has the right to tell you how to feel. 2. Material – Having healthy material boundaries means that you get to decide if, when, and under what circumstances someone gets to use, borrow, or have your stuff and that the people in your life will make it right if they damage it.