Some people are born leaders, but that doesn’t mean they want to step into management roles at work. It’s important that organizations highlight the value of leadership and collaboration not just for the advancement of the company, but as a key trait of personal and professional development.
To be smart is great, but it doesn’t happen overnight. If you want to become smarter, you have to create habits that will groom your intelligence and nourish your mind. Some people are born smart, but most smart people do daily rituals to maintain their smartness.
What separates the rich from the poor? It's not luck of the draw, being a straight-A student in school or a government conspiracy. Rich and successful men have developed habits over time habits they leverage to generate income and stay wealthy. People stay poor by blaming everyone but themselves.
Have you given birth to any preconceived notions about your future? To guarantee a prosperous future, please refrain from the following. You must cease the practice of spending more than you earn. Save more if you want to retire with a sizable nest egg or a lucrative investment.
If you're thinking about enrolling in a technical institute, there are a number of options available to you. Nowadays the market is saturated with similar institutes offering different kinds of courses for different levels of studies. There are some great options available for those who have a career in mind, but if you're considering one as an option to boost your knowledge and make better career choices, then it's important to look at what courses they offer.
1. Wake up early Waking up earlier leads to a faster accumulation of adenosine, making you feel sleepy in the evening hours. Going to bed early improves your chances of making you feel well-rested and rejuvenated the next morning. 2. Motivate yourself Self-motivation is important because it does not let you depend on others and drives you to tap your strengths to meet your goals.
To become an excellent freelance writer, one has to always learn and develop their skills. This career requires not only good grammar, and sentences but also hard work and dedication. As a new writer, adapting is one of the skills you should have as you dive deeper into this field.
A lot of you are still asking 'What do you think of my course ABCD? Is it marketable? Should I pursue a master's in it?' In truth you're not looking for advice, but for someone to decide for you. Someone to save you from the risk of making a decision and getting it wrong.
In a world where character and integrity becomes rarer when we find someone who embodies such scarce elements we admire and respect them. What is scarce is revered and valued. That is why highly respected people are successful in maintaining certain values and inspiring others around them. However it is important to know that like a monumental structure these habits that shape highly respected people are not cultivated overnight but with consistency and perseverance.
1/ Reading. Reading sharpens the mind and it improves the cognitive functions of the brain. 2/ Set clear goals. A life without a purpose is not worth living, that is why a goal is necessary. 3/ Review your progress regularly. Reviewing your progress helps to know if the direction you are headed is aligned with your goal.
When it comes to managing your finances, you can set out with the best intentions but still make mistakes because, well, you're human. Maybe you feel discouraged when you make a budget but overspend anyway. Or, you tell yourself you'll only order one glass of wine at dinner with friends but end up drinking three instead.
1) They Get up early “ Getting up at five in the morning to tackle the top three things you want to accomplish in your day allows you to regain control of your life ” 2) They Read, a lot " A whopping 88 percent of Corley ’s wealthy respondents say they devote 30 minutes or more each day to education or self-improvement through reading.
I'm sure you've heard about all the habits that lead to success and happiness, but what do you do when you want to be happy and prosperous? Well, I have got some news for you: You can have it all! I believe anyone can live a successful life by focusing on their strengths and using them to achieve their goals.
1) Making a to-do list If someone gives you a gun and asks you to shoot it...Where do you aim?Now, imagine they take you to a target range. You know exactly where to point and shoot. Creating a to-do list focuses your mind on where to aim its energy.
1. Self Discipline The quality of your life depends on your habits. Your habits in your 20s and 30s determines your life in 40s and 50s. Having self-discipline will help you understand your capabilities, build positive habits and quit negative ones. 2. Starting and Owning A Business
All eyes will be on the Supreme court where CJ Koome and seven Judges bench will decide the fate of the presidential petition. Kenyans followed closely the proceeding at the Supreme Court and most of them are still wondering who is Judge Njoki Ndungu. Njoki Ndungu was mainly spotted after asking the respondents' team if something had happened to Wafula Chebukati, who was the next person to take his position.
• Honesty No individual will feel at ease keeping a dishonest friend. Likewise in an organization, they won’t keep a dishonest employee. A dishonest person is very dangerous to keep. In relationships and marriages, if you are not honest with your spouse, your spouse will no longer hold you in high esteem.
Let me summarize Stephen Covey’s gems of wisdom for you in my own language. Habit 1: Take Initiative. Don’t expect anyone to fix your life. Don’t wait for your life to change. Your life will never improve by chance, but by change.
Your gift could be opening doors that your character keeps closing. (Anonymous) Most talented people spend enormous amounts of time practicing their gifts and very little time trimming and shaping their character. The artists are always in their creative studio and hardly ever in the library reading about good attitude and honesty.
Many years ago, high school students were advised to disregard their passions and pursue careers such as medicine and engineering, which were considered lucrative. With the shrinking job market and cutthroat competition in the workplace, I wouldn't advise form four-leavers to do the same. I am saying this because it is still difficult to get parents to allow their children to pursue specific careers.