1. Negril.- This is one of Jamaica's most beautiful beach destinations and most popular among honeymooning couples. Its best known for its seven Mile stretch of sandy beache that gives way to an expanse of spectacular sea facing cliffs in the southern part of town. The sunsets here are considered some of the countrys most stunning and easy to spot.
2. Kingston. - Taking a visit to Kingston is essential if you really want a taste of Jamaican culture. This busy city is a home to a variety of attractions like the Bob Marley Museum, the expansive emancipation park and the National Gallery of Jamaica, the countrys foremost art museum.
3. Port Antonio. - This is a lovely spot to swim, sunbathe and soak into the local culture without having to deal with scores of touts. It's best known attraction is the gorgeous Blue Lagoon beach and Somerset Falls.
4. Ocho Rios. - It features lovely white beaches and plenty of activities most of which are family friendly. Its best known attraction is 600 foot Dunn's River Falls, the gorgeous Island Gully Falls and a variety of adventurous activities like tubing, zip lining and river rafting.
5. Montego Bay. - Its affectionately known as Mobay and its a good point entry to Jamaica as its home to the second largest airport in Jamaica and has plenty of direct flights from the USA. Along with the descent number of beaches, Mobay offers interesting attractions like the bioluminescent lagoon in nearby Falmouth and the purportedly haunted Rose Hall Great House which dates back to 1770.
Content created and supplied by: 411-VIPASHO (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More