The following is a list of top ten hotels in Kenya offering legendary services.
1. Fairmont Mara Safari Club- It is situated at the heart of Masai Mara Game Park. It has luxurious tents which are strategically located for easy viewing of hippo and crocodiles. In the hotel is a reception area, shops, library that is equiped with internet access and decorated lounge area with a lovely dining room. Customers visiting the place are entertained with Masai dancing and presentations. The hotel charges Ksh26k per night.
2. Fairmont The Norfolk Hotel- It is located along Harry Thuku road in Nairobi. It offers accomodation, conferences and seating delegations. It also has a heated outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room and salon among others. Charges per night range between Ksh12k and 17k.
3. Fairmont Mt Kenya Safari Club- The hotel stands on a 100-acre parcel of land with a view of Mt Kenya. It has 115 luxurious rooms. It hosted international leaders such as Winston Churchill and Bing Crosby. To spend a single night in the hotel, you should be ready to part with Ksh29,000.
4. Sarova Stanley- It was founded in 1902. It deliverers the charm and the heritage of the hotel whilst offering modern facilities and legendary services. It also has a rooftop swimming pool, courtyard and a glamourous jazz bar. It charges Ksh15,500 per night.
5. Serena Hotel- The Nairobi Serena Hotel is considered as the city's finest hotel. It is located in Nairobi Central Park. It has seven floors with the topmost dedicated to 3 executive suites, four club rooms and a lounge. It charges Ksh19,500 per night.
6. Sarova Mara Game Camp- It is situated at the heart of Masai Mara Game Reserve which offers comfort and relaxed living for guests. It consists of club tents, standard tents, family tents, restaurant, bar and a free luxurious swimming pool. It costs Ksh37,500 to spend a night in the facility.
7. Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge- It is situated near the Kenya-Tanzania border facing Mt Kilimanjaro. It contains guest rooms with manyatta themes and hand painted walls, frescos, ceiling fans and mosquito nets. It also has a swimming pool and other services for adventure. It charges between Ksh30,000 and Ksh33,000 per night.
8. Karen Blixen Camp- It is located along the Mara river. It has a stylist restaurant, bar and shops for luxury. Spending a night here will cost you Ksh11,600.
9. Villa Rosa Kempinsk- The hotel is known for it's expensive world class services. It once hosted the 44th president of US Barrack Obama in the year 2015. A night in this hotel goes for Ksh18,500.
10. Mara Serena Safari Lodge- The hotel is located at Masai Mara Game Reserve. It offers a view of gently rolling landscape of acacia grasslands with wildebeests. It charges Ksh26,000 for a single night.
Content created and supplied by: NetizennewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More