2. Hanakapiai beach. This beach experiences strong waves that drag swimmers into the sea. When someone is dragged into the sea,it is impossible to swim back to the shore. Apart from the rip waves are high surf, dangerous and shore breaks.
4. Jacob's well, Texas.
5. Lake Victoria, Kenya. Swimming in Lake Victoria is discouraged by health officials due yo the high chances of contracting birlhazia. Apart from that, the lake has crocodiles and hippos.
6. Eagle's nest sinkhole, Florida.
7. Kipu Falls, Hawaii. Swimming in this place is not safe as swimmers find themselves jumping off from the top of the waterfall to the bottom which is 20 feet below. This leads to injuries and sometimes fatalities.
8. Bubbly Creak, Illinois. Has undergone contamination and no one ofcourse can swim in such water.
Kindly like, follow, share and leave a comment.
Content created and supplied by: MemK01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More