Have you ever travelled and found yourself in one of the most scary place? How was your reaction then?, That is the same answer that you will expect when you visit some if the historical places in Kenya. Actually Kenya have many beautiful places which you can tour.
In this article, we are going to focus our attention in the lost city of Gedi.
• The ruins of Gedi is actually one of the most scary place to visit, because Gedi was a human settlement that was situated within the forest that is known as Arabuko-sokoke in Kilifi county.
• This human settlement is made of stones and grass thatched houses and during the colonial period when war was the order of the day. The people who were the inhabitants of this place were killed and their city was destroyed.
• The city was then left abandoned within the forest and no one is living there up to date.
• The buildings that are found in Gedi are mosque, tomb building, Kings palace . Other things that are there are pottery.
• The reason why many people are scared of that area is because they believe that the residents of Gedi will be attached by the supernatural powers, that is those who had lived there.
• The place nowadays acts as an historical or archeological sites.
Many tourist from all walks of life have been there to see for themselves how that are is up to now, that is why some them likes the place even though it is very scary out there. If you are not afraid then you should pay this area a visit.
Indeed, Kenya are blessed to have many places which are cool for touring. The ruined city of Gedi is the best place to spend your vacation.
Content created and supplied by: ERICK77 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More