At times you might be unable to access a cyber when you need online services like filing your KRA returns. Thanks to the advancement of technology because you can now use your phone to access almost all cyber services like filing your KRA returns. To file your KRA returns using your phone, do the following:
1. You need a smartphone and an active internet connection. Then access the google play store in your phone and find itax application.
2. Download the application after finding it in the google play store and install it.
3. Open the application and a pop up window will appear that tells you to enter your KRA pin and itax password. Enter them correctly to proceed.
4. After you are logged in successfully, click "Home" then choose "Income tax" option.
5. Click on the "File Nil Return" then click "Submit" to proceed with the process.
6. You will receive a message from KRA that requires your confirmation. The message reads as follows, "Are you sure you want to file Nil Return?"
7. Click "OK" to confirm your request and you will be done filing your KRA nil returns.
Thank you for reading and please comment share then follow for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Physter35 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More