What keeps a player in the flame light is his good performance. If he fails to perform for a long period then he is considered as a flop. Here are the 5 players who have gone from hero to zero.
1. Nicolas Pepe - Before joining Arsenal in 2019 he was one of the best wingers in Europe. Failing to pick form at Arsenal has made him drop from hero to zero. He has scored 27 goals and gave 21 assists in the 112 matches he has played for the Gunners.
2. Luka Jovic - The Serbian striker played 51 matches for Real Madrid from 2019 to 2022 in which he scored 3 goals and gave 5 assists. Failing to pick form at Real Madrid has made him join Fiorentina.
3. Paul Pogba - The French midfielder dropped from being world class player to a flop after he joined Manchester United from Juventus in 2016. He left as a free agent in 2022.
4. Gareth Bale - After returning from his loan spell at Tottenham Hotspur in 2021, his performance in the 2021/2022 season dropped.
5. Romelu Lukaku - The Belgian striker played 44 matches for Chelsea in the 2021/2022 season in which he scored 15 goals. Failing to pick form at Chelsea has made him join Inter Milan on loan in 2022.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More