1. Saul in exchange for Griezmann is a possibility on the table. Barcelona is open to player-swaps and Simeone would be delighted over a Griezmann return. There’ve been contacts over this subject - something to watch for in the coming weeks.
2. Chelsea young striker Ike Ugbo has been approached by Feyenoord, Besiktas, Genk and PSV Eindhoven. He'll decide his future in the next days as he has just one year left on his contract with Chelsea.
3. If reports are to be believed, Former ATK defender Victor Mongil is all set to sign for Odisha FC for the Upcoming ISL season! Just 28 years of age and with Champions League experience, Odisha FC have a real veteran in their radar.
4. Andrea Bertolacci would like to return to Serie A. The italian midfielder is talking with Karagumruk for the termination of the contract (expires in 2022). Genoa are interested in him and are set to offer 2-years contract.
5. Kurt Zouma is expected to leave Chelsea this summer after more than seven years at the club with Jose Mourinho's Roma keen on a loan move for the French centre-back. Kurt Zouma has rejected Roma's first offer, Roma are not giving up yet.
6. To date, Chelsea's position on Ziyech doesn't change. Tuchel wants to keep the player who should not leave the Blues in this transfer session.
7. Galatasary have shown strong interest in the signing of Ramadan Sobhi (24) from Pyramids FC. Galatasary have offered €1.5 million per year including bonuses but Sobhi want €2.2 million. Negotiations are at an advanced stage.
8. Irish wonder-kid Kevin Zefi has agreed a move to Inter. The 16-year-old will move out to Italy in the next few weeks to start pre-season.
9. Monchu will become a new Granada player in the next few hours. Monchu is scheduled to be in Granada this Monday to undergo his medical examination with his new club.
10. Odisha FC are set to sign Atletico Madrid academy product Victor Mongil, who was quite solid for ATK FC in the second part of their title-winning campaign in 2020. Seems like a very good signing. Meanwhile, will Cole Alexander stay?
11. Miralem Pjanic will leave Barca this summer: the regista is not in Koeman’s plans. Barcelona’s midfielder would like to return to Serie A. His agent Fali Ramadani has offered him to Juventus and AS Roma in the last weeks, but for the both teams is not a priority.
12. Wolves are one of the clubs battling Everton to sign Lenglet, Lage is said to rate him highly. Wolves have also made further contact with Leao, Vinicius and Sanches although a move for Sanches is highly unlikely due to Lilles asking price for the player.
13. Chelsea interested Boubacar Kamara, a French u21 professional Defensive midfielder or Centreback who plays for Marseille.
14. Chris Jones won't be longer a Maccabi Tel Aviv player. He's free agent and already several EuroLeague teams are following him.
15. The Raphael Varane to Manchester United agreement is very close to being reached. Varane welcomes the option of going to play in Manchester, he is not getting the project that he wants at Real Madrid right now.
16. Liverpool will try and make a move for Tielemans aswell as Saul in the next few days but a winger is their priority. Leicester do not want to sell Tielemans and will only accept upwards of €60m for the player.
17. Manchester United have made Kane and Varane priority over Camavinga this window. They are extremely confident a deal for Varane will be done.
18. Miralem Pjanic will leave Barcelona this summer after just 1 season. His agent offered him to both Juventus and Roma but he is not a priority for either club. He wants to return to Italy.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More