Every football fan is eargerly waiting for the announcement of the 2021 Ballon d'Or winner. These are the top five favourites to win the 2021 Ballon d'Or.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo - The Manchester United striker has scored 42 goals since the beginning of 2021. He has a market value of €45 Million.
2. Mohamed Salah - He has proven to be in good form since the 2021/2022 season began as he has scored 10 goals and gave 6 assists in the English Premier League. He has scored 32 goals for Liverpool and Egypt in 47 matches. He has a market value of €100 Million.
3. Robert Lewandowski - The Bayern Munich striker has scored most goals than any other player in 2021. He has scored 59 goals in 49 matches since the year began. This is what makes him one of the favourites to win the 2021 Ballon d'Or.
4. Lionel Messi - He has scored 40 goals 2021. The 34 year old Argentine footballer currently has a market value of €80 Million.
5. Karim Benzema - He has improved in his performance for Real Madrid over the last two months. He has scored 37 goals in 2021.
Content created and supplied by: Kidfofo (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform