But what’s the best way to learn French? Textbooks, apps, classes, software...What’s the easiest, cheapest, quickest way to make progress? What works and what doesn’t?
Starting to learn a new language can be overwhelming. With all of the options out there, it's difficult to figure out what the best method is. So what's the way forward?
All you need is to start learning the basic things that is , how to introduce yourself/your friends, greetings and salutations and how to ask simple questions in French.
Let's see some of greetings and salutations
1. Hello - bonjour
2. Good evening - bonsoir
3. Sir -Monsieur
4. Mrs -Madame
5. Miss -Mademoiselle
6. How are you? - Comment allez vous ?
I am fine, thank you - Je vais bien, merci
Ways to introduce yourself/your friends
1. Sir I would like to introduce to you....-Monsieur,je vous présente....
2. My name is...- Je m'appelle...
3. I am from..... - Je suis de...
4. His/her name is.... -. Il/elle s'appelle...
5.He/she is from... - Il/elle est de....
Common questions you may ask in French
1. What's your name? -Comment tu t'appelles?
2. what is your profession? - Quelle est votre profession ?
3. what is your age? - Quel est votre âge ?
4. what is the time? - Quelle heure est il?
5. What is the cost of...? - Combien coûte....?
What is the price of...? - Quel est le prix ....?
Hope this will be a good start to your journey in learning French as a new language. Keep practicing/learning everyday . This will cause a drastic change and improve your French writing and reading skills.
Content created and supplied by: Princess254 (via Opera News )