In most cases a football club is valued depending on the net worth of the owner, the richer the owner the more valued a club is because the club owners invest directly in the club, the richer the owner the more money he or she invests in the club.
Here are the top 10 richest football clubs owners in the world;
1. Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund who owns Newcastle United, have a net worth of £320 billion.
3. Dietrich Mateschitz who owns RB Slazburg, he has a net worth of £15.7 billion.
5. Roman Abramovich who owns Chelsea, he has a net worth of £9.6 billion.
6. Philip Anschutz who owns La Galaxy, he has a net worth of £8.1 billion.
7. Stan Kroenke who owns Arsenal, he has a net worth of £6.8 billion.
8. Nasser Al Khelaifi who owns PSG, he has a net worth of £6.5 billion.
9. Zhang Jindong who owns Inter Milan, he has a net worth of £6.2 billion.
10. Guo Chuangchang who owns Wolverhampton, he has a net worth of £5.2 billion.
Content created and supplied by: Kevin.d (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More