2. Ilaix Moriba wants to stay. Sources say he is very professional in the training, but there is a BIG problem: His father and agent are pushing for him to leave and there are some clubs that offer big bonuses. Right now, It's hard to see him staying.
3. Besiktas are pushing to sign Diego Costa as a free agent. They have raised up the bid: for the striker contract ready a contract until 2023 (€3M/year) + a bonus of €2M (payable in 2 installments) at signing. The turkish club are waiting for Costa’s answer next week.
5. Trippier deal seems very likely to happen with Trippier set to meet with Atletico Madrid next week on the situation. Manchester United only want to pay between €18-20m and depends on the Dalot situation.
6. In the last few hours, Pjanic's entourage have contacted the Bianconeri to accelerate a deal. The ball is now in Juventus court to close the Locatelli deal.
7. Mallorca who was recently promoted to La Liga are reportedly interested in Jonas Wind. The 22-year-old Danish striker who recently participated at the EURO's has a contract with FC Kobenhavn until 2025.
8. Aston Villa has reached an agreement with Bayer Leverkusen over Leon Bailey which hasn't been revealed yet but this could mean that he could replace Jack Grealish if he goes to Man City
9. Transfers Rumors have it that Wolves are going to wait till the dying minutes of the transfer window to get a sweater deal. Apparently, Tammy Abraham is in their radar too: So as many other clubs cause there are aware of his situation at Chelsea. 10. Manchester United star, Donny Van De Beek is highly likely to stay at Old Trafford next season. The player has tried to get into form thus winning the manager's heart.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More