Welcome to my page, kindly click on the follow button beside my wemedia to receive notifications on latest hot gists, trending topics, and breaking news.
In the night of Tuesday night's league match at Santiago benebeau Stadium Real Madrid will be looking for their first winning champions league. Both teams are searches for a three-point straight, with Madrid suffering from a very severe injury crisis this season for them.
Real Madrid players to miss the match
1. After a musculoskeletal injury in the match against huesca yesterday, Lucas Vasquez will not play any role in the match.
2. Dani Cavajal suffers from knee injury and the outcome of the scan will result in his recovery for three to four weeks, while his medical collateral ligament will be damaged during a training session.
3. Alvaro Odriozola sustained a dangerous calf injury, he is going to return in two weeks, according to news from the Spanish media, his problems are not considered to be long-term issues.
4. Martin odegaad is still out for a few days, so his problems aren't obvious when he'll be back in Madrid.
5. Nacho is now on the sidelines with his serious problem. It is not expected that Spain international will return until late December.
Please share this information and follow me for more updates
What can you say about this post and remember all comments are been monitor please no insult
Don't forget to follow me up for more updates on sports and entertainment news thank you and God bless you
Share this unique article across all social media platforms
Content created and supplied by: BrightO (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More