English Premier League is one of the most competitive leagues in Europe. The stiff competition in the league is what makes people be interested in following the league. These are the only 5 Chelsea Players to have scored 10 plus goals and assists in the English Premier League history.
1. Frank Lampard - The English attacking midfielder who played for Chelsea from 2001 to 2014 scored 10 plus goals and assists in 5 seasons. He scored 147 goals and gave 96 assists for Chelsea in the English Premier League.
2. Didier Drogba - He is the second player to have scored 10 plus goals and assists for Chelsea in the English Premier League. He scored 10 plus goals and assists for Chelsea 3 times. This was in the 2005/2006, 2006/2007 and 2009/2010 season where he scored 12, 20 and 29 goals in the English Premier League respectively.
3. Juan Mata - The Spanish midfielder scored 11 goals and gave 19 assists for Chelsea in the English Premier League 2012/2013 season.
4. Eden Hazard - He scored 16 goals and gave 15 assists in the English Premier League 2018/2019 season.
5. Mason Mount - He is the most recent Chelsea player to have scored 10 plus goals and assists across the EPL. He has scored 11 goals and gave 10 assists in the 2021/2022 EPL season.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More