1. Leeds United vs Manchester United - In this Sunday round 33 English Premier League match Manchester United is likely to win and the match having over two goals. Both teams may also score.
2. Inter Milan vs Hellas Verona - Inter Milan has higher chances of winning this match since they want to increase their chances of claiming the Serie A league tittle. Over two goals may also emerge in this match.
3. Athletic Bilbao vs Atletico Madrid - Atletico won 2-1,2-0,2-0 and 3-2 in four of their last five meetings. Currently Atletico is still in good form to win this match. Other than that winning this match will make them lead in La Liga which they would not want to risk by losing this match.
4. Sporting Braga vs Sporting CP - In this match, both teams are likely to score and the match having two or more goals.
5. Atalanta vs Bologna - Atalanta is likely to win this match with over two goals since they want to mantain their position in Serie A.
Content created and supplied by: Kidfofo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More