Manchester United players in attendance for last night's squad meal: de Gea, Heaton, Grant, Kovar, Wan-Bissaka, Dalot, Lindelof, Jones, Shaw, Telles, Williams, Matic, Fred, van de Beek, Pereira, Pogba, Bruno Fernandes, Mata, James, Martial and Jadon Sancho.
Apparently, it seems like the Red Devils are set for the season. I doubt if they will sign any other player. Chances are that they might release some players.
With that in mind, lets look at today's transfer updates:1. Gonzalo Montiel will be a new Sevilla player. Total agreement reached with River Plate.
2. Lyanco, agreement found between the player's entourage and Real Betis. There is still no agreement between the clubs. Torino and are working on the formula (currently under discussion loan with obligation to buy).
3. Romelu Lukaku has signed a contract extension with his agent in Monaco. He will now travel to London as the next step to be unveiled as new Chelsea player. 4. Reports from Lequipe suggest Arsenal amongst other clubs are showing an interest in signing midfielder Tolisso. Bayern Munich would now be willing to sell for around £8-9m.
5. As other reported this afternoon, Aaron Ramsdale is closing on a move to Arsenal. The deal is in the advanced stages, believed to total up to £30m. Homegrown goalkeeper has been the club's preference throughout the transfer window.6. Newcastle really interested on Carles Perez of As Roma, first alternative to Willock from Arsenal because there are some problems to get him.
7. Now it’s official! Victor Nelsson to Galatasaray from FC Kobenhavn. Contract until 2026. We wish him all the best in his next challenge.
8. FC København have confirmed, that they have received an offer for Mohammed Daramy from Club Brugge. They are currently negotiating with the Belgian club, but they also mention, that there is no guarantee that a deal will be made.
9. Jack Grealish says he cried like Lionel Messi did when he left Aston Villa. 10. AC Milan close to sign Yacine #Adli from Bordeaux. Milan are now said to be closing in on the signing of Bordeaux midfielder Yacine Adli and he’s now become the club’s main target this summer at this time.
11. Confirmations coming in: Arsenal is seriously interested in Odegaard's return. The club is ready to offer around €50M to Real Madrid for the permanent transfer. Evolving situation.
12. Talks in progress for Paulo Dybala’s contract extension: Juventus have offered a renewal until 2025 (€8,5M/year + add-ons). Positive meeting with the agent Jorge Antun today and Bianconeri are confident to finalize the deal soon.
13. Shkodran Mustafi to Genoa as free agent is at the final stage. Ready a contract until 2025.
14. The transfer guru has now confirmed, that Leicester are interested in Jannik Vestergaard, who is their main priority. I would love to see him play in front of Schmeichel.
15. Ruben Providence could leave AS Roma this summer. Bologna and CercleBruges are really interested in him.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More