The Value of a club is determined based of the club's assets like the Staduim worth, worth of the players, jersey and the fans. These are the current top 10 most valuable clubs in the world according to Forbes.
1. Barcelona - The Spanish team was named as the most valuable club in the world with a worth of £3.46 Billion. Their good performance in La Liga over the past 10 years may have contributed to increase of their net worth.
2. Real Madrid - They are currently the second most valuable club in the world with a value of £3.45 Billion. Winning La Liga in 2020 seem to have increased their net worth. Other than that winning other competitions like the UEFA Champions League has also contributed to increase of the club's value.
3. Bayern Munich - They were named third with a net worth of £3.07 Billion. Bayern has won the Bundesliga tittle for the last 7 years which has contributed to increase of the club's value. Winning the UEFA Champions League cup in 2020 also contributed.
4. Manchester United - The Red Devils are the fourth most valuable club in the world with a worth of £3.06 billion and the most valuable club in the English Premier League. Manchester United is one of the club with most jersey sales in the world.
5. Liverpool - The Reds were named as the fifth most valuable club in the world with a net worth of £2.98bn.
Content created and supplied by: Kidfofo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More