Football is known to be the most popular sport in the world and also the most invested sport, there are numerous multi billion deals that are signed in a daily basis between sponsors and football clubs or clubs and players.
Here are the top 10 richest football clubs in the world;
2. Spain based Real Madrid which is worth €714.9 million.
3. German based Bayern Munich which is worth €634.1 million.
4. England based Manchester United which is worth €580.4 million.
5. England based Liverpool FC which is worth €558.6 million.
6. England based Manchester City which is worth €549.2 million.
7. France based Paris Saint German which is worth €540.6 million.
8. England based Chelsea which is worth €469.7 million.
9. England based Tottenham Hotspurs which is worth €445.7 million.
10. Italy based Juventus which is worth €397.9 million.
Content created and supplied by: Kevin.d (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More