1. Bengaluru FC are keen on to signing Brazilian striker Diego Mauricio.
2. Daniel Farke and Stuart Webber's transfer record at Norwich City has become almost legendary. The hits outnumber the stinkers by nearly 250%.
3. Chelsea looking extend Antonio Rüdiger's contract. Information coming from Soccer Insider claims it will be a 3year deal.
4. Napoli RB Giovanni Di Lorenzo has attracted the interest of Manchester United. They consider him suitable for their league. United have been told Di Lorenzo will cost €20m.
5. Bayern Mansger Julian Nagelsmann confirms to BILD:”Chiesa is a great player, I think he’s extraordinary. He’s very fast with very good dribbling and finishing but he also has a very , very high price tag “. Chiesa is not leaving Juventus this summer.
6. Barcelona are very interested in recruiting Renato Sanches (23), but financial obstacles will make a possible deal a very complicated one.
7. NorthEast United FC have found a replacement for Luis Machado. He's a former international from North America who last played in Turkey. Signature pending.
8. According to Football 24/7 Antoine Griezmann is on the exit ramp at Barcelona. Manchester United and Man City are following his situation but have not made any moves. Chelsea, Juventus and Atletico Madrid are all also awaiting on his future, while Griezmann would prefer a return to Atletico.
9. I'm hearing that ATK Mohun Bagan have reignited their interest on Apuia. The club reportedly don't want any competition to sign him next season and thus want to complete it this season itself.
10. Northeast United FC are all set to sign Mathias Coureur on a one year (+1) deal.
11. Just like Chelsea need Erling Haaland, Manchester City are said to have joined the race for his signature as well.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More