1. Done Deal: After signing him from Tottenham, Spanish side Sevilla has today presented Erik Lamela at Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium.
3. Done Deal: Dany Ings has joined Aston Villa from Southampton with the total agreement reached between the two clubs. Official announcement awaiting.
4. Done Deal: Lionel Messi has signed a new contract extension with FC Barcelona that will see him at the Spanish side until 2026.
5. Chelsea's first bid for Romelu Lukaku was rejected by Inter Milan and the London side is planning an improved offer of €130m for the Belgian forward. According to news from Fabrizo Romano, the new offer from Chelsea for Romelu Lukaku is anticipated soon.
6. According to Fabrizio Romano, Seria A side Atlanta FC is considering a move for Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham. This will happen if Chelsea sign Lukaku and Inter sign Duvan Zapata as a replacement.
Content created and supplied by: Hesborn_Online_Vlogs (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More