(1) FC Porto. From the outside, the double decker FC Ports bus looks unique with white and blue colors which resembles the teams home kits. On the lower deck, a modern kitchen offers a pleasant cosiness during long trips.
(2) Benfica Team Bus. Benfica is the sports club with the largest number of members in the world. It relies on his bus to send top footballers to far away games. Every player has a little cabinet and a single seat to himself with extended leg support.
(3) Real Madrid Team Bus. The Real Madrid Team is being supported around the world. The team bus has been branded with vehicle graphics. Spectacular photographs of the whites players are displayed on the sides of the coach.
(4) Sporting CP(5) Bus. This is the team bus of sporting Lisbon, one of the Portugal's most popular football team. The team bus is decorated with a sticker featuring a green lion and club logos.
(5) FC Koln Bus. The FC Koln Bus noticeable are goat stickers put on the bus in random places. The team uses the bus to travel from Germany to their training camp in Mallorca.
Content created and supplied by: King-mose254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More