All important news from paper talk in the Last 24 hours...
• Manchester United expect to announce the £91m transfer of Jadon Sancho after the Euros.
Everton are reportedly considering activating a clause to bring Nikola Vlasic back - two years after selling him.
• Arsenal have been given a boost in their pursuit of Marcel Sabitzer, with reports suggesting he could be the next player to leave RB Leipzig.
• Manchester United have had an opening offer of £67m rejected by Borussia Dortmund for winger Jadon Sancho.
Everton have added former Lyon boss Rudi Garcia to their new manager shortlist, according to reports.
• Tottenham are among the clubs interested in handing Sheffield United 'keeper Aaron Ramsdale a Premier League reprieve.
• Manchester United are prepared to bid for Kingsley Coman if Borussia Dortmund play hardball over Jadon Sancho.
• Arsenal are reportedly considering making a move for Belgian youngster Albert Sambi Lokonga after Granit Xhaka moved a step closer to the exit.
• Harry Maguire is facing up to the prospect of missing all three of England's group games at the Euros.
• The Portuguese coach Paulo Fonseca is hopeful of wrapping up a deal to become the next manager of Tottenham Hotspur this week.
• Overseas players and managers at Premier League clubs who take part in breakaway competitions such as a European Super League will have their work permits revoked under new rules.
Content created and supplied by: @hezzynews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More