1. Valencia vs Barcelona - Their last five meetings have ended with over two goals, both teams scoring, a draw or Barcelona winning. Barcelona has higher chances of winning this Saturday La Liga match and both teams scoring.
2. Udinese vs Juventus - Juventus is likely to win this match since they want to maintain their position in the top four. Both teams may also score in this match.
3. Monaco vs Olympique Lyonnais - Monaco had won their last five matches a sign that they are currently in good form to win this match. Over two goals may also emerge from the match.
4. Ajax va Emmen - The two teams have met five times. Ajax won 0-5,5-0,2-5,5-0 and 0-1 in those meetings. Ajax is still in good form to win this Sunday Eredivise match with over two goals.
5. Sampdoria vs Roma - In this Sunday Serie A match either of the teams can win and the match ending with over two goals.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More