1. Everton vs Southampton - Most of their previous meetings have ended with over two goals and either of the teams winning. There are higher chances of the same happening in this round 1 English Premier League match. Both teams may also score in the match.
2. FC Augsburg vs Hoffenheim - Their last four meetings were as follows, Aughsburg won 2-1, Hoffenheim won 3-1 and 1-3, Augsburg won 2-4. Both teams won their last two matches. Both teams have higher chances of scoring and this match having over two goals.
3. Ajax vs NEC Nijmegan - Ajax won 1-5 and 5-0 in their last two meetings. Ajax may win this match with over two goals.
4. Newcastle vs West Ham United - Their last five meetings were as follows, Newcastle won 3-2 and 2-0,2-2 draw, Newcastle won 2-3 and 1-0. Both teams are likely to score and this English Premier League round 1 match having over two goals.
5. Flamengo vs Sport Recife - Flamengo won 0-3,3-0,1-0 4-1 and 2-0 in their last five meetings. Flamengo is in good form to win this match.
Content created and supplied by: Kidfofo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More