1. Each team comprises 9 players and it can also comprise of both genders.
2. The game goes on for 7 innings and it is divided into two innings; the top and bottom part of the innings.
3. Each team bats once in every innings before the sides switch.
4. The fielding team has a pitcher, catcher, a player on base 1 base 2, base 3, a shot-stopper, and 3 outfield players that are center field, right field, and left field.
5. The batter should effectively strike the ball and go around all the bases. When he or she gets right around all the bases and back to home plate without being given out a run is scored.
6. When the batter hits the ball and crosses the line before reaching the first base it is termed a dead ball. The play again restarts from the pitchers
7. Player can hit a home run by hitting the ball over the outfielders. When it lands outside the playing field that is considered a home run.
Content created and supplied by: Pattys (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More