It seems as if most clubs are looking forward to get busy in the transfer market once Euros 2020 is over. The fixtures start on 11th June to 11th July this year. Even though the Euros are now all we are thinking about, we have to look at what is going in the summer transfer window.
1. Manchester United are working hard on Sancho deal as ‘too long negotiation’ is not the best strategy with BVB asking for €95m. All people involved in negotiations now ‘confident’, but cautious after what happened a year ago.
2. Manchester City working on Harry Kane’s signing. The English striker wants to leave Tottenham and he is still the main target of Pep Guardiola. The Citizens are ready to offer a contract until 2026 (€16M/year). Tottenham Hotspurs don’t want counterparts in the deal and ask €160M.
3. Olympic Marseille interested in hiring Rafael Leao on loan. The French club did not advance in negotiations for Thiago Almada and already has a new target defined. The player must leave Milan in this transfer market.
4. Hakan Calhanoglu has officially decided to reject the rich bid of Duhail (€8M net/year until 2024 + 8M as bonus/signing). AC Milan is his first choice as I anticipated last Monday. Arsenal are however interested in signing him too. 5. The Sun claims that Memphis Depay is currently not close to joining Juventus. At the moment, Barcelona are still ahead in the race to get his signature. 6. Everything indicates that Messi will continue in Barcelona. Partnering with Sergio Kun Aguero will be highly appreciated.
7. Lukaku’s agent told Sky Sport: “Romelu is happy at Inter, he has a contract, no problem at all". Erling Haaland remains the Chelsea’s main goal this summer. 8. According to Tuttu Udinese, Arsenal are now interested in Udinese midfielder Rodrigo de Paul. Liverpool and Leeds are also interested.9. Talk Sports suggest Barcelona are interested in Man City's midfielder Gundogan and the player is interested in a move to Spain as well.10. AC Milan met with Junior Firpo's agents yesterday. They want him to be Theo Hernandez's deputy. West Ham United are also interested and were willing to offer €18m + €12m in 2019. 11. Liverpool are interested in signing Leicester’s Youri Tielemans and hold an advantage - Champions League football. [Het Nieuwsblad] 12. Arsenal are still interested Real Sociedad striker Alexander Isak. He is appreciated by Arsenal’s technical staff and the club! Barcelona also are tracking Isak!13. Real Betis have announced the signing of 21yr old goalkeeper Marc Vidal on a 3yr deal from Villarreal. Betis have been busy so far this window as they look to strengthen after finishing 6th last season.14. The Daily says Fiorentina wants Nicolas Gonzalez and have offered £20m to Stuttgart for the Argentine winger.15. The Sport Insider just wrote that Barcelona have Alexander Isak (21) on their radar but many teams aside from Barca have shown an interest in the striker. The most recent clubs to do so are Arsenal and AS Roma.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More