1. Crystal Palace have completed the signing of Marc Guéhi from Chelsea on a five-year deal. Fee around £20m.2. Brahim Diaz has returned to AC Milan on a 2-year loan deal from Real Madrid with €22 million option to buy.
4. Over Henderson not getting a new deal with 2 years to go on his current deal. Something no-one knows if it's actually true.
5. On Adam Larsson, the simple fact is, the player hasn't decided what he wants to do yet, and it could go either way. He is considering a few offers they feel are fair from the Oilers on different lengths, but he is taking his time, wanting to make a good decision for his future.
6. Barcelona are interested in signing Lille midfielder Renato Sanches on loan.
7. Jordan Henderson could have to leave Liverpool after the two parties failed to reach an agreement for a contract extension after 2023. PSG and Atlético Madrid are both interested in the England midfielder
8. Arsenal have announced the signing of Albert Sambi Lokonga from Anderlecht on a long-term contract for around £18m. 9. In light of Brentford also being reportedly interested in Jens Cajuste, it's worth putting my analysis of him in this thread as well. Between Onyeka, Cajuste and Evander, Midtjylland easily have three of the best young midfielders in Denmark.
10. Varane wants something new. United are preparing official bid for Varane. Apparently, Man United are leading the race. Real Madrid wants to talk with him. Varane is prepared to accept the forthcoming proposal. He must be very ready to say yes.
11. As of now, there are no talks with AC Milan about the signing of Coutinho but he still is on the market. The club needs urgently to reduce the wages, and Coutinho earns too much money compared to what he has proven on the field (20m). 12. Mikel Arteta seems to have woken up after poor preseason encounter. He must get busy in the transfer market.
13. Today, Barcelona had a telematic meeting with Ilaix’s representatives. The Positions are still very distant and the both parties’ will is to make a decision this week. Barca wants the player to renew and he also wants to stay at the club. 14. Chinpi: "Signing Varane for €60m is amazing business. He's a fantastic professional and player. Varane is the bargain of the summer, if Utd can agree a fee."
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More