1. West Brom vs Arsenal - Arsenal won 3-1 and 0-4 in their last two meetings. Arsenal is still likely to win this EFL match. Over two goals may emerge from the match considering the fact that West Brom won their last three matches.
2. Newport County vs Southampton - Southampton won 5-1 and 1-2 in their previous two meetings. Southampton may win this match based on their current form.
3. Shakhtar Donetsk vs Monaco - These teams met four times in which Shakhtar Donetsk won three times while Monaco won one match. This UEFA Champions League qualification match may have over two goals.
4. Brondby IF vs Salzburg - Salzburg won 2-1 in their last meeting. Salzburg won their last five matches which shows that they are in good form to win this match. Both teams may also score in the match.
5. Bremer SV vs Bayern Munchen - These teams have never played against each other. Bayern May win this DFB Pokal match with over two goals.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More