All attention now turns to who will win the Ballon d'Or award especially after Lionel Messi won a trophy with Argentina. Many believe that the Argentine will definitely be crowned king moreso now that he was magnificent during the campaign.
On the same note, the transfer window seems to be getting hotter and hotter. Apparently, we are seeing some good business here and there.
1. Nizaar Kinsella has reported that a fee of about £1.5millon have been agreed with Leeds for Lewis Bate, there's also add ons and a sell on(I hope the percentage is high tho). Medical and contract signing scheduled for this evening.
2. PSG think they can persuade Manchester United to sell Paul Pogba for around £43m although it’s believed there has been no contact between the two clubs yet. Pogba has given United no indication he wants to sign a new contract.
3. Despite reports, at this stage Wolves have not submitted a formal bid for Rafael Leao. Wolves are long-time admirers of the player but no officially bid has been submitted as of this morning.
4. Goalkeeper, Scott Carson, has joined Manchester City as a free transfer on an 11-month-deal.
5. Bournemouth goalkeeper, Asmir Begovic, has joined Everton for £1.3m on an 11-month-deal.
6. Midfielder Andros Townsend, has joined Everton as a free transfer on a 1-year and 11-month-deal.
7. Arteta has told the Arsenal board that he wants Ruben Neves. Arteta wants a ball-playing midfielder next to Thomas Partey. Arsenal are now considering placing a bid of around £30m.
8. Valencia have started talks to sign Gonzalo Montiel from River Plate after an impressive Copa America with Argentina. Nothing advanced or done as of today but Valencia are confident to complete the deal.
9. Talks between Camavinga and Manchester United have slowed down in the past week. PSG are looking to take advantage of this and have started to work on the operation to sign Camavinga. No talks or negotiations as of today between PSG and Rennes.
10. Chelsea and Leeds United reached an agreement for the transfer of Chelsea youngster Lewis Bate for a transfer fee below €2m + add ons. There is a sell on clause inserted on his future transfer. No buyback clause.11. Barcelona's Neto is interested in moving to the Gunners and has been since January. A loan deal is possible, although it may depend on Bernd Leno's future. The Brazillian is believed to have Arsenal & Arteta has his priority. 12. Arsenal are looking at deals for Sheffield United's Aaron Ramsdale (£30-40m) or West Brom's Sam Johnstone (£10-15m). Both fit the home grown criteria. Johnstone will be a better deal on quality and price, the club weighing their options for a new number two.
13. Goretzka's contract renewal negotiations are stalled at the moment. Bayern believes his current demands are unrealistic. There is huge difference btwn their valuation. His contract ends in 2022 June and several top clubs are interested in signing him free.
14. Chelsea fans are now impatient when it comes to Erling Haaland deal. They remain hopeful that some good news will come there way.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More