The UEFA Champions League, Europa league and Conference League are the top 3 biggest European competitions. These are the top 10 most valuable clubs without any European trophy.
1. Leicester City - They are the most valuable club in Europe without any European trophy. They have a market value of €515 Million. They reached the 2021/2022 UEFA Conference League semi final.
2. RB Leipzig - They have a market value of €466 Million. They reached the 2019/2020 UEFA Champions League semi finals and 2021/2022 Europa League semi finals.
3. Real Sociedad - They are the third most valuable club in the Europe with no European trophy. Their market value is €387 Million.
4. Atalanta - They are the fourth most valuable club in Europe without a European trophy. Their market value is €385 Million.
5. Wolverhampton - The Wolves have a market value of €352 Million. They reached the 1971/1972 Europa league final but lost to Tottenham Hotspur.
Content created and supplied by: Fofothekid (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform