Sunday Sure Matches You Cannot Miss Placing On If You Want To Win
By Odhiamboalphoncearnold | self meida writer
Published 22 days ago - 8 views
1. Real Sociedad vs Barcelona - Barcelona won 2-1 and 1-0 in their last two La Liga meetings. Barcelona is likely to win this match and the match having over two goals.
2. Atletico Madrid vs Alaves - Atletico Madrid won 1-2 and 2-1 in their last two meetings. Currently Atletico are leading in La Liga and the only way to increase their lead is by winning this match. Both teams have higher chances scoring.
3. Lille Vs Nimes - Lille is likely to win this match since they want to increase their lead in Ligue 1. The match may have over two goals.
4. Ajax vs ADO Den Haag - Ajax won 2-4,6-1,0-2,1-5 and 5-1 in their last five meetings. In this match Ajax is likely to win and the match having over two goals. Ajax have won their last five matches.
5. Juventus vs Benevento - The have met only thrice. The results of their meetings were 1-1 draw, Juventus won 2-4 and 2-1. Currently Juventus is in good form to win this match and both teams scoring.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform