Porto is one of the top European clubs that have managed to perform well in Primeira Liga and other top European competitions because of the important signings they make. Here are the 5 players who once played for Porto.
1. Thiago Silva - The Brazilian centre back played for Porto from 2004 to 2006.
2. Nicolas Otamendi - The Argentine centre back played for FC Porto from 2010 to 2014. During this time he scored 7 goals in 77 Primeira Liga matches.
3. Alex Sandro - The Brazilian left back played 137 matches for FC Porto from 2011 to 2015 in which he scored 3 goals and gave 13 assists. He left to join Juventus in 2015.
4. James Rodriguez - The Colombian attacking midfielder played for Porto from 2010 to 2013. During this time he scored 32 goals and gave 42 assists.
5. Casemiro - The Brazilian central defensive midfielder joined Porto on loan from Real Madrid in the 2014/2015 season. He played 41 matches in which he scored 4 goals and gave 3 assists.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More