Football is one of the most famous sports in the world with billions of supporters, it is actually estimated that out of the about 8 billion people which is the total population number in the world 5 billion are football fans which makes it the richest sport in the world.
Football clubs get most of their funds from stadium collection, sponsorship deals and also membership collection, the more the club gets more fans the higher it's value gets meaning a sponsor will be required to pay more.
Here are the 2021 richest clubs in the world;
1. Real Madrid which is worth 896 million dollars.
2. Barcelona which is worth 815 million dollars.
3. Manchester United which is worth 795 million dollars.
4. Bayern Munich which is worth 751 million dollars.
5. Manchester City which is worth 678 million dollars.
6. PSG which is worth 646 million dollars.
7. Liverpool which is worth 613 million dollars.
8. Chelsea which is worth 597 million dollars.
9. Arsenal which is worth 520 million dollars.
10. Tottenham Hotspur which is worth 511 million dollars.
Content created and supplied by: Kevin.d (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform