When a player continues to perform well then his market value increased UpTo a certain point when his market value starts to drop. This maybe deu to age or the decrease in their performance. Here are the market value evolution of the 5 players who had their highest market value peak in 2018/2019.
1. Ousmane Dembele - This highest market value was in 2019. At this point his market value was €120 Million. This was when he was at the prime stage of his career. His market value is currently €30 Million.
2. Eden Hazard - The Belgian winger has a market value of €150 Million. The 2018/2019 season was his last at Chelsea. During this season he scored 21 goals and gave 17 assists. Winning the Europa League and EFL cup also helped him have a higher market value. He is currently playing for Real Madrid.
3. Dele Alli - His highest market value peak in 2018 was €100 Million. After that his market value started to drop until €16 Million which is his market value in 2022.
4. Antoine Griezmann - The French attacking midfielder has a market value of €150 Million in 2018. He was at his prime during the year. He scored 21 goals and gave 10 assists in the 2018/2019 season. His market value is €35 Million in 2022.
5. Philippe Coutinho - The Brazilian winger had a market value of €150 Million in 2018. This was when he had just joined Barcelona. He is currently playing for Aston Villa where his market value is €20 Million.
Content created and supplied by: Kidfofo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More