1. Manchester United lead Chelsea and neighbours Man City in the race sign England striker Harry Kane with Tottenham asking for £100m plus two United first-team players. [Football Insider]
2. Arsenal to approach the camp of James Maddison in the coming weeks. Club offering a 4 year deal (option of 5th year), £200,000pw (double what's earnt at Leicester) and the 10 shirt. Others will deny this but Arsenal working on a possible deal.
3. Any talk about a £55m bid from Liverpool for Tielemans is plainly false. They are saying the same things about Saul. I needn't tell you that Leicester would never accept just 55. Or that Tielemans does not want a switch.
5. Alfredo Morelos transfer news as Cagliari have lowball offer rejected for Rangers striker.
6. Rennes midfield prodigy Eduardo Camavinga is rumoured to be considering a move, where would you like to see him play?
7. Chelsea FC expected to launch Jules Kounde transfer bid as £69m-rated SevillaFC star not keen on Spurs move. According to Eldesmarque, that has now led to Chelsea declaring their interest as they look to hijack the deal for Kounde.
8. Wolves star Ruben Neves is edging closer to joining Arsenal.
9. Chelsea offers Zouma and money for Mancini, but Roma does not want to lose the centre-back. 10. Pompey have completed the signing of former defender Kieron Freeman.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More