Most of round 33 English Premier League matches were played last weekend. These are the only goalkeepers who kept a clean sheet in the round of 33 English Premier League matches.
1. Edouard Mendy - The Chelsea goalkeeper kept a clean sheet in their last weekend 0-1 win against Westham. He also made two saves in the match.
2. Jordan Pickford - He kept a clean sheets for Everton in their round 33 EPL 0-1 win against Arsenal. He made three saves in the match which shows how determined he was to fight for his team.
3. Aaron Ramsdale - The Sheffield United goalkeeper kept a 1-0 clean sheet in their round 33 EPL win against Brighton. He managed to make four saves in the match.
4. Nick Pope - He kept a clean sheet in Burnley's round 33 English Premier League 0-4 win against Wolves.
5. Illan Meslier - The Leeds United goalkeeper made four saves in their 0-0 draw against Manchester United.
6. Dean Henderson - The Red Devils goalkeeper kept a clean sheet in their round 33 EPL 0-0 draw against Leeds United on Sunday 24th April.
Content created and supplied by: Odhiamboalphoncearnold (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform