1. Fresh rumours emerging from Belgium suggesting Liverpool are keen to sign Youri Tielemans. He would fit neatly into Jurgen Klopp’s set-up and would be a great signing.
2. Ben Davies will snub fresh interest from Celtic and Bournemouth because he is determined to make it at Liverpool. [Mirror] 3. OFFICIAL: Matheus Fernandes has returned to Palmeiras after his contract termination at Barcelona.
5. Barcelona has decided that Ilaix Moriba won’t be part of the first-team until his contract is renewed, a decision that isn’t quite understood from the player’s environment. Negotiations over a renewal haven’t progressed as of late.
6. Barcelona and Atletico are interested in swapping Griezmann for Saul. Niguez is the type of midfielder that Koeman wants and Simeone would welcome Griezmann’s return.
7. Sergi Roberto leaving Barcelona this summer is a possibility. He can get transferred. The club has to make money and is trying to find solutions.
8. Anderson Talisca is a main piece to hire Paulinho. Al Nassr is the favorite right now to sign the Brazilian player. Al Hilal stays in the race for the player.
9. Philippe Coutinho moving to Italian clubs like Inter and AC Milan is very difficult. His salary is a massive obstacle for them.
10. Real Madrid remain the favorites to sign Hasegawa, but Barcelona have not given up hope. 11. Wolves have officially launched an £8m bid for striker Kaio Jorge. Juventus are also interested and he has been a target of Lage’s since he was at Benfica.
12. Agreement reached for Yusuf Demir. He’ll be joining Barcelona B on a season-long loan deal. The club will have an option to buy.
13. Ruben Vinagre signs for Sporting Lisbon on a season-long loan deal from Wolverhampton Wanderers.
14. Tahith Chong moves to Birmingham City on loan from Manchester United for the season, off the back of his last loan spell at Club Brugge.
15. Arsenal have submitted a €40m offer to Sassuolo for Manuel Locatelli, he only wants a move to Juventus so likely the player will reject the move. Aouar and Neves are still options for Arsenal despite Tottenham joining race for Aouar.
16. Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly interested in joining PSG after being impressed by the French club's transfer business so far this summer.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More