To begin with, clubs are keen to ensuring that they don't lose their key players to any rivals. I'm saying so following Mbappe linked to going to Stamford Bridge. Apparently, English premier league managers are trying to make the league tougher for any underdog.
Generally, things are not working well for the Gunners. Latest reports even suggest that Arsenal midfielder Thomas Partey has been 'chased' from the Ghana camp after he turned up late for training ahead of an international friendly against Morocco on Tuesday.
Good enough, most Arsenal players and fans are hopeful of a better tomorrow. Shkodran Mustafi responded to an Arsenal fan on Instagram, telling them to trust the process.
I'm saddened by the fact that Arsenal has not been competitive in the recent past. The worst of it all is that they are even losing battles when it comes to convincing players to come to the Emirates stadium.
Let's have a look at Arsenal's Transfer rumours:
1. Arsenal are plotting a move for Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves, according to The Times.
2. Arsenal are interested in signing Julian Brandt, who is among the players that will be allowed to leave Borussia Dortmund. 3. Arsenal have there eyes set on Martin odegaard who really impressed Mikel arteta during he’s loan spell He’s attitude and willingness to buy into he’s ideas has made him one of arsenals no1 targets. Edu believes that arsenal can get him back on loan with option or a perm deal AFC.
4. According to Correire Dello Sport, Lucas Torreira isn’t a ‘must sell’ this season for Arsenal, and after a rather disappointing season in Spain. There will be hope a new temporary spell can help increase his price over the next 12 months.
5. Arsenal very close to tieing down Emile smith Rowe to a improved long term deal which will see him treble he’s current wages.
6. Bissouma and Zaha both want to play for Arsenal , meanwhile we’re looking elsewhere at players we need to convince.
7. Arsenal join Chelsea and PSG in the summer transfer battle for Inter Milan star Achraf Hakimi with the Italian champions holding out for £70m for Morocco full back. 8. Mahrez could still move to Arsenal. The African has not been in good form and Pep Guardiola is likely to let go him.
At the end of the day when the transfer dust settles real, Arsenal supporters will still be supporting the club through thick and thin next season. I term that loyalty, which is seen in the Gunners and Lionel Messi in Barcelona. Loyalty is a rare gem and that's what Arsenal supporters have. I wish the club all the best in the transfer window.
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More