With Euros 2020 almost done, we are yet to see what the transfer market has in store. English premier league clubs are apparently getting busy in this summer transfer window. I'm looking forward to seeing players take the EPL challenges and move to clubs that their heart desires.
2. Kerala Blasters FC are in advanced talks with Australian Centre-Back Dylan McGowan.
3. Aston Villa are set to make a third bid for Emile Smith Rowe. The next bid is likely to be in the region of £32.5 million. It is claimed that Arsenal will give it a fair hearing. [Sunday Mirror]4. Renato Sanches update: Liverpool (in pole position), Arsenal, Juventus and Milan want him. No offer at the moment, but the Reds could make the first move soon. In any case Jorge Mendes wants to take him away from.
5. AS Roma are looking for a new left fullback to replace Spinazzola injured. They opened talks with Chelsea for Marcos Alonso on loan with option to buy. His salary is high, so Pinto has also shown interest for Cristiano Biraghi (Fiorentina).
6. Arsenal is the first option for Neto right now. They wanted to sign the Brazilian keeper in January and are still interested. Everton and Roma are also linked. Barca want to sell and save his wages.7. Raphael Varane is keen to move to Old Trafford but a final decision will be made once his holidays are over in a few weeks. Madrid have accepted that he is most likely to leave and have given Manchester United permission to discuss personal terms with him. [MEN]
8. Fabrizio claims Manchester United are progressing in direct contacts to sign Eduardo Camavinga. Rennes would be open to negotiate on potential €30m fee - as they’d lose Camavinga for free next summer. 9. Official: Franck Ribery will not stay at Fiorentina next season. He’s a free agent now. 10. Official: Wolves sign Trincao from Fc Barcelona on a year loan with an option to buy.11. Xavi Simons is staying at PSG. Contact signed. Conte will be ready to be back in management soon this season either jumping in half way through or at the end. 12. Newcastle, Arsenal and Norwich have all emerged as possible locations for Fulham’s Toisin Adarabioyo.
13. These are just rumours as of now, but Barcelona want to offload Samuel Umtiti and Miralem Pjanic. I know they do not fit the Liverpool transfers policy. However, they could bring in massive wealth of experience. Should Liverpool take a punt at it?
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More