Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Sports

 

Soccer

 

Premier League

Finally Manager Says 'Yes' To Man United Job To Replace Underfire Ole Gunnar If Axed.

After last Sunday outcome where Manchester United were humiliated by Liverpool at there own turf. And if nothing then all that signals a change in manager to players and fans who had earlier thought of the same

Meanwhile after Monday crunch talks between owner and board of directors. An immediate decision was at least to give Ole next three games and thus now he's busy preparing his troops for Tottenham fixture.

But as per reports the red devil's have been out in the market to search for an alternative to the Norwegian if things don't change as soon as possible. And these has lead to Manchester Evening News claiming that one of the targets and being favourite as per odds.

Conte has said yes to the prospect of taking up the responsibilities at Manchester if the 48 year old is axed. A report backed up by Gazzetta dello Sport in a disclosure which clarify that.

The United's talented squad, 'fascination' of premier league and charm of Old Trafford all have convinced the former Chelsea boss to take up the job if it's available. Though there other reports which state that some of the figures at United are not 'keen' on the Italian.

This could be highly due to his pragmatic approach and style of play. With a back three, as well as not fitting in the interests of keeping United's traditions of at least bringing academy graduates on board.

Content created and supplied by: Kambale08 (via Opera News )

Conte Liverpool Manchester Evening News Manchester United Old Trafford

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments