Tuchel has brought countless young players through to the main team throughout his career.He played Dembele frequently, Weigl Pulisic Kimpembe and continued with the academy graduates at Chelsea. The Tomori permanent transfer is the result of Lampard freezing him out and loaning him out.
Ever since Thomas Tuchel promised to build a formidable squad, we cannot stop following who is being linked to the club. It takes a lot of courage to come out bold and issues such statements. Hopefully he will ensure he lives to the expectations moreso after going ahead to win the champions league.
Chelsea fans are aware that Roman Abramovich broke their transfer record to sign Kai Havertz last Season. Apparently, he is about to break it again for Halaand and Hakimi.
1. Jules Kounde is likely to stay at Sevilla for another season. Manchester United, Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal are all keen on Kounde, but Sevilla want more than the €55m City offered for him last season. It's claimed they're unlikely to get that figure. 2. Wolves are interested in moving for former Chelsea and Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa. Tuchel has ruled out rumours that he intends to bring him back to Stamford Bridge. Costa has been a free agent since he left Atletico in January and is understood to be interested in a move back to England.
3. According to ongoing speculations, Dortmund is not interested in getting a player plus cash for Erling Haaland transfer. The Bundesliga side wants cash only!4. Transfer Now reported that Chelsea have reportedly agreed personal terms with Dortmund star striker Haaland. They believe striking a deal with BVB will allow them to swoop for England midfielder Bellingham further down the line. 5.Chelsea are reportedly leading the race for Achraf Hakimi as per most reliable reports around. But still not a done deal yet. PSG could still sign him. What a Saga!
6. As per Football insider, Chelsea have ramped up efforts in their bid to sign Inter Milan fullback Achraf Hakimi with a €70m bid expected. It is noted that Hakimi was a pivotal part in Inter lifting the Serie A title for the first time in 11yrs.
7. Chelsea join Man United in the race for Atletico Madrid's Saul Niguez with the player expected to leave this summer. Of importance to note is that Harry Kane expressed his interest on playing with Saul. There are some possibilities that Kane could join the Blues too.
8. Emerson Palmieri remains Napoli's number one target in the transfer market according to Gazzetta. Chelsea are requesting around €15m.
9. Following Tammy Abraham falling out of favour, rumours have it that he might be leaving the club. His next destination could be the Emirates stadium.
10. Sergio Ramos unlikely to choose Chelsea because of Tuchel's way of play. The Germany man likes playing three men at the heart of defense which might totally misplace Ramos.11. According to transfer news from The Sun, Chelsea outcast Emerson has emerged as a target for Napoli. The two clubs are in talks with each other over the transfer fee which the Blues want is £13million. Napoli are hoping to get the player for around £10million.12. While Chelsea is working hard to get Haaland, Manchester United are head high to sign Jadon Sancho ahead of the rivals.13. This is a done deal! Chelsea wishes Tomori all the best in his next challenge in Italy (AC Milan).
Content created and supplied by: @Ekisa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More