Manchester United and Manchester City are two rivals from the city of Manchester. Their rivalry exists in the English Premier League, domestic leagues and top European competitions like the UEFA Champions League. Here are the 5 footballers to have played for Manchester City and Manchester United.
1. Jadon Sancho - The English winger played for Manchester City at the academy level from 2015 to 2017. He joined Manchester United in 2021 summer transfer window.
2. Carlos Tevez - The Argentine striker played for Manchester United from 2007 to 2009 during which he scored 34 goals and gave 14 assists. He then joined Manchester City until 2013. He scored 73 goals and gave 35 assists for Manchester City in 148 matches.
3. Peter Schmeichel - The Danish goalkeeper played for Manchester United from 1991 to 1999 during which he kept 173 clean sheets in 385 matches. He played for Manchester City from 2002 to 2003.
4. Andy Cole - The English former striker played for Manchester United from 1995 to 2002 and Manchester City from 2005 to 2006.
5. Owen Hargreaves - He played for Manchester United from 2007 to 2011 then moved to Manchester City until 2012.
Content created and supplied by: Fofothekid (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More